Wall chargers made with gallium nitride (GaN) transistors can be considerably smaller than ones that use silicon instead. An outstanding case in point is the Anker PowerPort Atom III Slim, which is tiny but can still put out 30W to quickly power up an iPad Pro or even a MacBook.
- Genki tries to crack portable Switch docks with its new Covert Dock
- Anker’s ultra-slim charger is just right for your iPad
- Oppo’s updated SuperVOOC features 50w+ fast charging, coming soon
- Baseus Launches the World’s First 2C1A GaN Fast Charger!
- 20 GaNFast Chargers Headline the 2019 USB Asia Exhibition.