Wall chargers made with gallium nitride (GaN) transistors can be considerably smaller than ones that use silicon instead. An outstanding case in point is the Anker PowerPort Atom III Slim, which is tiny but can still put out 30W to quickly power up an iPad Pro or even a MacBook.
- Power Electronics News Interviews Stephen Oliver
- CES2020: Work hard, play hard, charge less. Let’s go
- Android Authority – Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro to claim fastest-charging crown with 66W!
- The Gadgeteer – Aukey PD and PD/Gan Wall Chargers review
- “Incredibly happy” with the international #GaNFast Mu One 45W #USB charger