The Baseus 65W 2C1A multiport GaN charger is perhaps the most versatile GaN plug yet. The charger offers a maximum of 65W of power: up to 65W from a single USB-C, 45W and 18W split between either the two USB-C ports or a USB-C port and a USB-A port, or 45W (split between the two USB-C ports as needed) and 18W to the USB-A port.
- The best USB-C PD chargers of 2019
- The Android tech that iPhone users are most jealous of somehow got even better
- This phone could take the fastest charging crown
- Baseus’ new GaN charger puts two USB-C ports and a USB-A port together in a palm-sized package
- Genki tries to crack portable Switch docks with its new Covert Dock