I’m fascinated by batteries. The very idea of a battery is interesting: this silent, static objectthat holds within it power, electricity — light, movement, energy. Batteries, especially rechargeable ones, are fascinating because they are both simple — stored energy released as components need them, and then filled back up through another source — and incredibly complex. The very makeup of today’s modern lithium-ion battery is something to behold, and requires a considerable amount of engineering prowess to install safely into a product like a phone.
- Genki tries to crack portable Switch docks with its new Covert Dock
- Anker’s ultra-slim charger is just right for your iPad
- Oppo’s updated SuperVOOC features 50w+ fast charging, coming soon
- Baseus Launches the World’s First 2C1A GaN Fast Charger!
- 20 GaNFast Chargers Headline the 2019 USB Asia Exhibition.