Chargers using gallium nitride are starting to enter the market, capable of delivering high quantities of power to devices while staying a reasonable size, and even taking up less space than conventional chargers. AppleInsider explains what’s changed in chargers, and how it can help redefine the accessory industry.
- The best USB-C PD chargers of 2019
- The Android tech that iPhone users are most jealous of somehow got even better
- This phone could take the fastest charging crown
- Baseus’ new GaN charger puts two USB-C ports and a USB-A port together in a palm-sized package
- Genki tries to crack portable Switch docks with its new Covert Dock