Chargers using gallium nitride are starting to enter the market, capable of delivering high quantities of power to devices while staying a reasonable size, and even taking up less space than conventional chargers. AppleInsider explains what’s changed in chargers, and how it can help redefine the accessory industry.
- Gallium Nitride chargers: What they are, and why they’re great
- Anker’s Brand New Ultra Slim USB-C PD Wall Charger Is Already Discounted
- Oppo’s VOOC flash charging technology licensed to eight more companies
- Review: The Zendure Passport GO is the most capable world travel adapter yet
- Navitas charging into the future