Global Sources Electronics is the world’s largest electronics sourcing show. The second phase, Mobile Electronics, includes 3,800 booths and runs from October 18 to 21 with the focus on mobile devices and mobile accessories. The show is held every April and October at AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong, attracting volume buyers from more than 150 countries and regions to see manufacturers and suppliers from China, Korea and across Asia. Ninety percent of exhibitors are exclusive to the show.
- Power Electronics News Interviews Stephen Oliver
- CES2020: Work hard, play hard, charge less. Let’s go
- Android Authority – Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro to claim fastest-charging crown with 66W!
- The Gadgeteer – Aukey PD and PD/Gan Wall Chargers review
- “Incredibly happy” with the international #GaNFast Mu One 45W #USB charger