These days, nearly everything in your bag has a rechargeable battery — your phone, tablet, wireless headphones and laptop probably being the main priorities. But even if you’re carrying around four or more devices, you don’t need a separate wall charger or wall outlet for each one.
- The best USB-C PD chargers of 2019
- The Android tech that iPhone users are most jealous of somehow got even better
- This phone could take the fastest charging crown
- Baseus’ new GaN charger puts two USB-C ports and a USB-A port together in a palm-sized package
- Genki tries to crack portable Switch docks with its new Covert Dock