Chargers are transitioning from silicon transistors to gallium nitride (GaN), enabling these irritatingly bulky accessories to shrink in size. Anker and RavPower both make power adapters that put out more current than you’d expect for their svelte dimensions thanks to the magic of GaN.
- Genki tries to crack portable Switch docks with its new Covert Dock
- Anker’s ultra-slim charger is just right for your iPad
- Oppo’s updated SuperVOOC features 50w+ fast charging, coming soon
- Baseus Launches the World’s First 2C1A GaN Fast Charger!
- 20 GaNFast Chargers Headline the 2019 USB Asia Exhibition.