Samsung was one of the first to deliver fast charging in its smartphones, first adopting Qualcomm’s Quick Charge technology with the Galaxy S5 series, before debuting its own bespoke Adaptive Fast Charge tech with the Galaxy S6.
- Genki tries to crack portable Switch docks with its new Covert Dock
- Anker’s ultra-slim charger is just right for your iPad
- Oppo’s updated SuperVOOC features 50w+ fast charging, coming soon
- Baseus Launches the World’s First 2C1A GaN Fast Charger!
- 20 GaNFast Chargers Headline the 2019 USB Asia Exhibition.