Samsung on Tuesday announced the launch of two new chips that it says will support secure, fast-charging USB-C power delivery controllers. One of them, the SE8A, is what the company calls the industry’s first solution that combines a power delivery controller and Secure Element in a single chip, offering new protections like security key storage.
- Genki tries to crack portable Switch docks with its new Covert Dock
- Anker’s ultra-slim charger is just right for your iPad
- Oppo’s updated SuperVOOC features 50w+ fast charging, coming soon
- Baseus Launches the World’s First 2C1A GaN Fast Charger!
- 20 GaNFast Chargers Headline the 2019 USB Asia Exhibition.