A new entrant joined the ultra-fast-charging Chinese phone wars today as Vivo announced its Super FlashCharge 120W technology. There aren’t any details yet on how it works, but the claim is that it’s capable of fully charging a 4,000mAh phone battery in just 13 minutes, which would make it the fastest solution on the market if it were actually to ship in a phone. Company representatives didn’t respond to a request for further information.
- Gallium Nitride chargers: What they are, and why they’re great
- Anker’s Brand New Ultra Slim USB-C PD Wall Charger Is Already Discounted
- Oppo’s VOOC flash charging technology licensed to eight more companies
- Review: The Zendure Passport GO is the most capable world travel adapter yet
- Navitas charging into the future