A new entrant joined the ultra-fast-charging Chinese phone wars today as Vivo announced its Super FlashCharge 120W technology. There aren’t any details yet on how it works, but the claim is that it’s capable of fully charging a 4,000mAh phone battery in just 13 minutes, which would make it the fastest solution on the market if it were actually to ship in a phone. Company representatives didn’t respond to a request for further information.
- The best USB-C PD chargers of 2019
- The Android tech that iPhone users are most jealous of somehow got even better
- This phone could take the fastest charging crown
- Baseus’ new GaN charger puts two USB-C ports and a USB-A port together in a palm-sized package
- Genki tries to crack portable Switch docks with its new Covert Dock